About Me

My photo
I want the world to make sense. I try to make it my life's goal to connect to every living thing I meet, whether it has two legs, four legs, or chlorophyll for arms. Love in all its forms is a constant chase for me and as Robert Browning said " it takes up one's life, thats all." I am often Nostalgia's Nightingale and live in memories of the past, but I know my future is radiant. Tear drops are sweet to me and seem to follow my countenance on sad days, but I love to laugh. Were the world mine... we would never grow old and we would all kiss when greeting a friend. All writings are my own so you will find comma splices and many run on sentences. The pictures have been taken by my dear friend Isabel Turley . One of the most brilliant and beautiful girls I know. Thankyou and I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Katharos


Lost up in the shame scout, caught up in the waves child, drudged up in the Chains I know your games.

The look, the tired look of downcast glazing, of Leary waving, and I, get up now to face the rainfall, to face the pain

calling of the hour.

Vernacular of mine scout, Ballad bringer blue child, Profile are you, I know your brain.

The thought, the only thought of weary laking of unfair taking, knock on, the fearful door and let me in lad, I'm soaking

wet sad of regret.

 Run away Angel, Run away, know your name. It's Calling. Run away boy, get away gal, from here.

Run away Angel, Run  away, know your name. It's Calling. Run away boy, get away gal.

The years that read like blue become the red

And you breathe white instead of grey because today is pure.

Made pure lad. Washed pure lad of all the world.

I'm at the door, but I will never knock,

How could I knock, oh God don't knock me down.

On the soiled ground. A silent sound to make me deaf.

Run away Angel, Run away, know your name. It's Calling. Run away boy, get away gal, from here.

Run away Angel, Run  away, know your name. It's Calling. Run away boy, get away gal.

Katharos,                                                                              Katharos 

I've never known what it means to be clean.             I've never known what it means to be seen .

I've never known what it means to be clean.             Katharos is a dream not meant for me and you.

So what do we do now?                                                    And where do we go?

To breathe what we see now.                                        And bleed what we know.

So how will we get there?                                               And who will we find?

The fresh and the joyous.                                              The dumb and the blind.

Cause sight is the Devil.                                                  And Hell is to see.

So strip us of eye sight                                                    And give us a cause to fight for.

No comments:

Post a Comment