About Me

My photo
I want the world to make sense. I try to make it my life's goal to connect to every living thing I meet, whether it has two legs, four legs, or chlorophyll for arms. Love in all its forms is a constant chase for me and as Robert Browning said " it takes up one's life, thats all." I am often Nostalgia's Nightingale and live in memories of the past, but I know my future is radiant. Tear drops are sweet to me and seem to follow my countenance on sad days, but I love to laugh. Were the world mine... we would never grow old and we would all kiss when greeting a friend. All writings are my own so you will find comma splices and many run on sentences. The pictures have been taken by my dear friend Isabel Turley . One of the most brilliant and beautiful girls I know. Thankyou and I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Again for You

For freedom, fog and French names. Ah Darling, Contract me if God be merciful. Catch up the toes that lick the ringlets of that Second planet where I was born. Ah darling I fear my time between the trees is too much like a dangerous rod created from the selfsame metal of a dragonscale. But what is to become of my failings hereafter the tide my Darling? Am I to stand in dark and pray for light? At last I know what tis to be a fear and what a love and that the divergence of the two is all too muddled and mocksome for me. Part of it absurd, I know, still I want you and all that falls back from your half hearted smiles, your gazes, your laughs and your mazes. Oh my darling, elude me not for when I am within the space you saturate, only then do I feel attached. Oh but attached I know is enough beloved and when we look there are more miracles than one could want or need. In you lies my imprint, my love, the wonders of star dance eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment