About Me

My photo
I want the world to make sense. I try to make it my life's goal to connect to every living thing I meet, whether it has two legs, four legs, or chlorophyll for arms. Love in all its forms is a constant chase for me and as Robert Browning said " it takes up one's life, thats all." I am often Nostalgia's Nightingale and live in memories of the past, but I know my future is radiant. Tear drops are sweet to me and seem to follow my countenance on sad days, but I love to laugh. Were the world mine... we would never grow old and we would all kiss when greeting a friend. All writings are my own so you will find comma splices and many run on sentences. The pictures have been taken by my dear friend Isabel Turley . One of the most brilliant and beautiful girls I know. Thankyou and I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

As I Walk Through this Winter's Night

As I walk through this winter's night, my thoughts with images of you distort. Imagining the blue and white orbs about your eyes slowly capturing the dominon of stillness lying before us. All things in sight are frozen with the chilling servitude in which the landscape around us waits for a sign. Some kind of frigid answer that gives authority to the blankets of snow furrys that o'er run the path before us. Are you cold darkling? My body heat will warm you but I suggest taking to the cold. Inhale the melancholy pine and let this night be enough. The lake about the forest is frozen as well. Some say at the bottom rests a rare and precious spirit. O my angel how many wonders I would give to see it. As we stand together in each others arms, I can not help but weep and want you to lick the water from my cheek. I know you would too and I thankyou for that. If we keep walking through this winters night, will you say that I am enough? And if I freeze, will you dip me in that lake and let the warmth be done with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment