About Me

My photo
I want the world to make sense. I try to make it my life's goal to connect to every living thing I meet, whether it has two legs, four legs, or chlorophyll for arms. Love in all its forms is a constant chase for me and as Robert Browning said " it takes up one's life, thats all." I am often Nostalgia's Nightingale and live in memories of the past, but I know my future is radiant. Tear drops are sweet to me and seem to follow my countenance on sad days, but I love to laugh. Were the world mine... we would never grow old and we would all kiss when greeting a friend. All writings are my own so you will find comma splices and many run on sentences. The pictures have been taken by my dear friend Isabel Turley . One of the most brilliant and beautiful girls I know. Thankyou and I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Set me Free

Tonights the night that goes down in history books,
marking its place on page five- hundred and something,
that place

"living between the trees".

Tonights the twighlight hour in which all the shifting body language
and all rolling of the eyes
and all the Jabberwock pecking and prodding is granted Notoriety.

Its vital we learn!

So much so, that the Freuquency Phenoix of the air will remember Their voices and tell the matter for what seems like years and years to the forgetfull Lethe lizard of the river, until the day Mythology and Legend becomes real and those dark waters that Charon rides upon, tell Herodidas to make room for

"the New Heaven and the New Earth."

Tonight, in an ordinary house with ordinary furniture
surrounded by ordinary walls,
bouncing blow for blow off the adjacent homosapien- sapiens passing here and there,

evil ended.

In a kitchen crammed for space
and two workmen damming that crossway which lead into the foyer of that house
stuffed with warm lighting,

Good began.

                    We became Chain Breakers

No comments:

Post a Comment