About Me

My photo
I want the world to make sense. I try to make it my life's goal to connect to every living thing I meet, whether it has two legs, four legs, or chlorophyll for arms. Love in all its forms is a constant chase for me and as Robert Browning said " it takes up one's life, thats all." I am often Nostalgia's Nightingale and live in memories of the past, but I know my future is radiant. Tear drops are sweet to me and seem to follow my countenance on sad days, but I love to laugh. Were the world mine... we would never grow old and we would all kiss when greeting a friend. All writings are my own so you will find comma splices and many run on sentences. The pictures have been taken by my dear friend Isabel Turley . One of the most brilliant and beautiful girls I know. Thankyou and I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gone to Ye


Gone to ye is the pain that thou hath sown among my playmates and my breast. I drank your presence like a sword and bleeding thou didst leave me. Bleeding! Bleeding until dry my bod became. Ye who have sighed a breath or two and having the heart to follow through didst wipe a tear upon thy face, for he is the reason, as all men know, for which you drizzle. Gone to ye like wind on water are the sorrows that I hath drunk. And drinking all that could be thirst a choice that I did make. To be the executioner and whip the whipper who struck the first offence. And coming to and fro were birds that told the matter and sang with harp hoping splendor a song into my ear. "Young boy do not cry do not wilt and do not die. You are far wiser than he and more vibrant than he. Do not keep with sad and longing but we say go to him all ye hurt and wronging". And when the finish of the song was near I fell a boulder on the fang and dust it didst become. Dust to him and dust to all but to he the coil doth enthrall. The end is clear, as all men know, to death goes pain, and comes the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment