About Me

My photo
I want the world to make sense. I try to make it my life's goal to connect to every living thing I meet, whether it has two legs, four legs, or chlorophyll for arms. Love in all its forms is a constant chase for me and as Robert Browning said " it takes up one's life, thats all." I am often Nostalgia's Nightingale and live in memories of the past, but I know my future is radiant. Tear drops are sweet to me and seem to follow my countenance on sad days, but I love to laugh. Were the world mine... we would never grow old and we would all kiss when greeting a friend. All writings are my own so you will find comma splices and many run on sentences. The pictures have been taken by my dear friend Isabel Turley . One of the most brilliant and beautiful girls I know. Thankyou and I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fallen Down


If I told you that I loved you would you cry with me?

If I told you that I need you would you die for me?

Come and follow me and hear my last song. Come and follow me it shant be long.


If I painted your world red strings would you spin them round?
If Heaven rained down all my tears would you dry them now?


There it is, that song I long for.
There it is, love that he died for.

Please help me.
God save me I have fallen down.

Do you love?                   Can you love?                  He has fallen down.


If I sang you all of my dreams would you dream with me?
If I hurt you, if I was wrong...... if I was wrong...... Could you forgive me?

Here is my final love song, sing it to me to lift me off the ground.

 If you fell back and I caught you would you trust me then?

                                    Every night I still dream of the way things might have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment