About Me

My photo
I want the world to make sense. I try to make it my life's goal to connect to every living thing I meet, whether it has two legs, four legs, or chlorophyll for arms. Love in all its forms is a constant chase for me and as Robert Browning said " it takes up one's life, thats all." I am often Nostalgia's Nightingale and live in memories of the past, but I know my future is radiant. Tear drops are sweet to me and seem to follow my countenance on sad days, but I love to laugh. Were the world mine... we would never grow old and we would all kiss when greeting a friend. All writings are my own so you will find comma splices and many run on sentences. The pictures have been taken by my dear friend Isabel Turley . One of the most brilliant and beautiful girls I know. Thankyou and I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Pegasus

Carry me torwards the clouds my Pegasus. Carry me torwards your home. Let me ride upon your saddled back as the wind becomes one with our flight and cream colored wisps of fluff precede your glorious arrival. Guide me through this blue browed sky my Pegasus. Guide me through your milky streets. Fly quick and true and I will kiss your fuzzy ears and whisper intimate words that will become our secret language, one of innocent laughter and huffs that makes our bond unbrakeable. Cradle me inside Aurora's chariot my Pegasus. Cradle me inside your wings. Holding my small and fragile body inside the overwhelming power of your frame. You are a stallion among stallions my Pegasus, a prince among princes. I thankyou for all those dusky dampened twighlights you brought me so close to that dark star speckled infinity they call space and asking for nothing in return but gentle caresses to your mane and intimate good talk in earnest. Let me unlock your stable my Pegasus. Let me unlock your dreams. You were not born for fences my Pegasus. You were born to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment