About Me

My photo
I want the world to make sense. I try to make it my life's goal to connect to every living thing I meet, whether it has two legs, four legs, or chlorophyll for arms. Love in all its forms is a constant chase for me and as Robert Browning said " it takes up one's life, thats all." I am often Nostalgia's Nightingale and live in memories of the past, but I know my future is radiant. Tear drops are sweet to me and seem to follow my countenance on sad days, but I love to laugh. Were the world mine... we would never grow old and we would all kiss when greeting a friend. All writings are my own so you will find comma splices and many run on sentences. The pictures have been taken by my dear friend Isabel Turley . One of the most brilliant and beautiful girls I know. Thankyou and I hope you enjoy.

Monday, January 24, 2011

House Broken

They can break, Sir!
They are but new born pups that need the whip, Sir!
They will break in do time, Sir!
Beseech me if I am too bold, but I say be patient and they will give way to your barks, Sir!
They are breaking before your very eyes, Sir!
I knew it could be done and now it is only a matter of time, Sir!
They are broken at night, Sir!
Day time clouds have distracted their day dreams, but the dark is where you have won them, Sir!

                                  You broke them, Sir!

They are ready for you now, Sir!
They are perfect, Sir!
They are perfect because their expressions are eyeless, Sir!
They blink back only what you tell them to see, Sir!
They ask no questions, Sir!
They bleed out the way a body dipped in the river should bleed out, Sir!
Starting with the past they flush out who they were, Sir!
Ending with future they forget to take their own steps, Sir!
My hands feel wrong, Sir...
They feel as if they have stolen a world of guilt, Sir...
                  
                           Forget guilt?
                 
                           Forget feeling?

Did you dip me in the River, Sir?
                                            (Of course)
                            Oh, I think I'm bleeding nothing, Sir...
                                            (Come again!?)
                            I'm sorry, I mean I think I'm bloody nothing, Sir!

                                      (Thats what I like to hear)

No comments:

Post a Comment